Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Coming up in ERWC

What's coming up in ERWC

I will be out of class on Thursday and Friday (10/18 - 10/19). Here is a run down of what I expect you to accomplish while I am away:

  • Thursday: Appositives Assignment
  • Friday: Out-of-Order Adjectives Assignment
  • Over the Weekend: Type up the final draft of your essay
  • Monday: Submit your essay along with your rough drafts


Concerning the Final Draft of your essay

Many of you neglected some features in your rough draft that you will need in your final draft:


Follow the links in the bullet points above for further information on these items.

I will also give you my access to www.mlahandbook.org. If you have any questions about citation, that source has the answer. And there's a search engine. Check the edmodo post for username and password. 

ERWC Calendar

I have created a Google Calendar for this class and attached it to a page on this blog. I'm not good a writing to-do lists and using physical calendars, but this I can do. I will do my best to keep this up-to-date as often as possible.

Also, instead of asking me what we did in class when you are absent, please look at the calendar.

The Class Calendar page can be accessed by clicking on the link just under the blog banner.

No comments:

Post a Comment