Sunday, January 27, 2013

Library Research Starting Tomorrow


Class will begin with the Librarian (I can't remember her married name) and I going over some research tips. After that, you will be off and running.

For the written portion of your proposal, I am requiring you to use ten (that's 10) resources. You will need to either paraphrase or quote these ten sources at least one time each. Four of them must come from the articles provided in the ERWC text, six must come from your research in the library.

For each of these 10 sources, a summary is required. I will go over this with later on this week, so for the purposes of tomorrow, simply start looking for good (and I mean GOOD) articles to support your position.

We are in the library Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment